Junior Financial Analyst
We’re currently seeking a Junior Financial Analyst for a permanent opportunity in Dartmouth. Reporting to the unit Manager, you will be responsible for data analysis and reporting for clients across Canada. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is eager to work in a thriving, positive environment, while building on analytical experience in a professional office setting.
- Following procedures and standards to provide efficient data analyzing using highly developed skills in Office 365, primarily Microsoft Excel
- Developing techniques to improve reporting effectiveness
- Participate in regular meetings to evaluate report effectiveness, determine root-cause of issues and coordinate the action plans to improve efficiency
- Other analysis as required
- Completed college diploma or university degree focused in business or accounting
- Analysis experience or experience in related role.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior communication, multi-tasking and organization skills required to manage work on multiple projects
- Demonstrated success within a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Proven initiative and work ethic
- Experience with financial activities is an asset
Candidates who are motivated to succeed and enjoy a dynamic, challenging role will be well suited for this position.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.