Our client is seeking a permanent Payroll Administrator for their office in Dartmouth. This role is perfect for an individual who has had the opportunity to perform payroll processing and is keen to join a long-established organization.
- Verifying payroll data and assisting the clerk with entry for 400 employees
- Payroll reconciliations and reporting
- Vacation calculations
- Maintaining payroll files and employee related information
- Answering payroll inquiries
- Assist with annual payroll audit
- Other related duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business
- A minimum 2-3 years’ payroll processing experience
- Completed payroll certification or interest in completing the program
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.