Our client is seeking a Junior Accountant to join their thriving, grouping of companies. This is a permanent opportunity within head office in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. As the successful candidate, you possess a high attention to detail and are adaptable to new systems.
- Accounts payable processing assistance
- Bank reconciliations
- Sales reporting
- Deposits and other AR support
- General banking duties
- Additional accounting support tasks as needed
- Minimum of 2-3 years accounting support experience in AP and/or AR
- Prior experience performing bank reconciliations is an asset
- University degree or College diploma in Accounting or Business
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to change and growth
- High level communication skill
- Attention to detail, organization and prioritizing skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products
- Sage 50 experience is considered an asset
This role will appeal to you if you thrive in an exciting, team based environment. If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.