Manager, Financial Reporting
Our client, an expanding, fast paced private company, is seeking a Manager, Financial Reporting for their office in the Halifax Regional Municipality. This is a permanent opportunity as a critical member of a strong accounting and finance group.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, responsibilities will include:
- Leading financial reporting
- Ensuring discrepancies are identified and resolve
- Leading period end accounting and staff management
- Safeguarding all private information and payments
- Coordinating year-end assurance angagement
- A Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Previous experience in an public accounting firm is required
- Minimum of four years’ related accounting experience in a supervisory role
- Strong communication, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Proficiency with interpreting data to identify trends and business needs
- Demonstrate an exceptional attention to detail, initiative, and the ability to consistently meet deadlines in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, and a “can do” proactive attitude, this may be the career move for you.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.