Interim Manager, Finance
Are you a team-oriented and meticulous accounting professional interested in working within a vibrant organization? Our client is seeking an Interim Manager, Finance for their office in Halifax. This is a contract opportunity for approximately 6 months.
As a valued member of the accounting team, you will be responsible for daily general accounting functions for the organization. Primary duties will include:
- Financial reporting
- Accounting team management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Period end analysis
- Internal controls and processes improvement
- Assisting with other accounting duties as required
- Completion of post-secondary education at the college or university level
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in related position
- Ability to excel in a close-knit team environment and possess above average communication skills
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- SAP experience would be considered an asset
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.