Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute your accounting talents within a creative, unique, and successful organization? Our client is seeking an Accounting Clerk for their office in Dartmouth. This is a permanent opportunity.
Reporting to and working closely with the Controller, you will be responsible for assisting with day to day accounting functions.
- Accounts payable processing
- Data entry
- Assisting with invoicing
- Other accounting duties as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting at the college or university level
- 1 year of related experience
- Above average organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Strong ability to work in fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.