Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for their Dartmouth office. This is a contract opportunity with a reputable company. The successful candidate possesses strong organizational and communication skills.
- Sorting and coding vendor invoices
- Entering approved invoices into ERP systems
- Preparing various reports
- Assisting with other related accounting duties
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position
- Above average attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.