Our Client, an established, highly regarded private company, is seeking a dynamic, experienced CFO to oversee all accounting and finance functions for their head office in Burnside. Currenting enjoying unprecedented growth, the company requires a forward-thinking visionary with an entrepreneurial spirit. This is a permanent opportunity.
As a vital member of the accounting group and management team, you will ensure the timely generation of reliable financial information and compliance with all reporting requirements. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the organization’s strategic direction and growth
- Day to day accounting
- Managing the financial accounting and reporting
- Developing and managing finance activities
- Managing risk and developing processes, structures and systems
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting with acquisitions and growth initiatives
- Staff Management
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation and five plus years’ experience at senior level
- A strong track record of strategic decision-making and operational experience
- Ability to maintain a high level of honesty, tact and professionalism
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Ability to take initiative, adaptability and comfort in a “hands on” position
- Previous experience working in a complex project costing environment is an asset
This opportunity will appeal to an individual with the desire to take ownership and play a critical role on a driven, high performing senior management team.
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.