Manager, Corporate Insolvency
Are you a team-oriented and meticulous accounting professional interested in working within a growing organization? Our client is seeking a Manager for their office in Halifax. This is a permanent opportunity.
As a valued member of the organization, you will be part of a fast-growing environment with well-respected professionals.
Primary duties include:
- Managing a portfolio of corporate restructuring files
- Assessing the viability of diverse businesses
- Formulating recommendations to various stakeholders
- Building relationships with other restructuring professionals
- Assisting with generating new restructuring mandates
- Completion of post-secondary education at the college or university level
- A CPA Designation
- Ability to excel in a close-knit team environment and possess above average communication skills
- Superior client development skills
- Strong decision-making skills