Our client is seeking a Junior Accountant for this professional, highly regarded organization. Based out of their central peninsula Halifax office, this new permanent opportunity was created to meet the needs stemming from steady growth.
- General accounting for multiple entities
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable and billing
- Payroll processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Basic financial reporting and analysis
- Financial statement preparation assistance
- Other accounting tasks as needed
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant experience in full cycle bookkeeping and payroll
- Strong experience and comfort with Microsoft Office and learning new systems
- High level communication skill
- Attention to detail, organization and prioritizing skills
This opportunity is perfect for the candidate looking to expand their skills and grow with a local, successful company.