Our client is seeking an Interim Controller to provide accounting and financial reporting for the management team at their office in Windsor. This is a contract opportunity for approximately eight to twelve weeks within a local organization.
- Preparing financial statements
- Day to day accounting management
- Preparing internal reports
- Implementing and managing internal controls
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Staff management
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Minimum seven years of experience at management level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Superior analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and consistently meet all deadlines
Working within a friendly, supportive environment, this is an excellent opportunity for the adaptable and knowledgeable candidate.