Are you a focused, hardworking accounting professional looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful organization?
Our client is seeking an Accountant for their office in Bedford. This is a permanent opportunity where the ideal candidate has a strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced working environment. Working closely with the Director of Finance, you have a positive, professional approach in planning and organizing the daily activities of your position.
- Delivery of timely financial and management accounts
- Budget and forecasting support
- Monthly financial working papers
- Financial analysis
- Provide financial information and operational statistics
- Internal control development
- Year end preparation
- Special projects as required
- 1-3 years experience in similar accounting position
- CPA Designation or nearing end of the program
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Strong ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Excel and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Our client offers a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere and is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to grow their experience.