Are you a confident, team-oriented accounting professional looking for a challenging new opportunity? Our client, an international service organization, is seeking a Controller for their Halifax office. This is a permanent opportunity.
As a vital member of the accounting group and management team, you will ensure the timely generation of reliable financial information and compliance with all reporting requirements. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Day to day accounting
- Financial and project reporting
- General ledger maintenance
- Account reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting
- A/P and A/R staff management
- Other general accounting duties as required
- Completion of a Professional Accounting Designation
- A minimum of five years progressive general accounting experience.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a hands-on role
- A proven track record of taking initiative and meeting strict deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and display a superior attention to detail.
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!