Our client, an exciting, dynamic international company is seeking a Manager, Accounting for their office in Dartmouth. This is a contract opportunity for approximately 2 to 3 months. Reporting to the Director, Finance, you will be play a key role in the accounting and financial reporting for the organization.
- Preparing financial statements
- Day to day accounting
- Period end closing
- Preparing internal reports and financial analysis
- Implementing and managing internal controls
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Minimum five years of experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Superior analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and consistently meet all deadlines
This role will appeal to you if you thrive in high growth environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!