Senior Associate, Assurance
Our client, a public firm, is seeking a Senior Associate, Assurance for their office in Halifax. Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing an understanding of the client’s needs and adapting the audit approach to the client’s changing environment
- Managing external audit engagements
- Preparing working papers and verifying assets and liabilities
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and applying them to client situations
- Fostering an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment
- Contributing to the audit teams and engaging in sharing team members' views
- Developing junior staff
- Using technology to continually learn, share knowledge, and enhance service delivery
- A professional accounting designation and at least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Excellent organizational skills with advanced analytical abilities with the ability to think proactively
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
Our client takes pride in valuing its employees, developing strong relationships with clients, and cultivating growth and offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!