Data Entry Clerk
Our client is currently seeking a Data Entry Clerk for their office in Hammonds Plains. This is an contract position with a busy, local organization.
Reporting to Controller, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Entering and updating customer account details
- Maintaining accurate electronic and paper files
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Preparing customer orders in system
- Ensuring a high level of confidentiality is maintained
- Post-secondary college education
- At least 1 year of related experience in a similar role
- Above average attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and make decisions quickly
- Strong ability to work in a team environment along with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!