Accounts Payable Coordinator
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator in their Halifax office. As a part of the accounting group, you will be responsible for maintaining a current and accurate vendor sub-ledger and have a strong attention to detail and efficiency.
- Efficiently processing all invoices and credits on vendor accounts
- Answer all inquiries regarding payments status on invoices
- Prepare weekly cheque runs and EFT runs
- Sort and mail signed cheques weekly
- Monthly reconciliations of vendor statements and follow up on any variances
- Work with other employees regarding purchase orders and invoice approvals
- Other responsibilities as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting at the college or university level
- A minimum of 2 years accounts payable experience in a professional environment
- Strong organization and customer service skills
- Proven ability to maintain deadlines and maintain accuracy
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel is required.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!