Accounts Payable Coordinator
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator in their Halifax office. As a part of the accounting group, you will be responsible for maintaining a current and accurate vendor sub-ledger and have a strong attention to detail and efficiency.
- Efficiently processing all invoices and credits on vendor accounts
- Answer all inquiries regarding payments status on invoices
- Prepare weekly cheque runs and EFT runs
- Sort and mail signed cheques weekly
- Monthly reconciliations of vendor statements and follow up on any variances
- Work with other employees regarding purchase orders and invoice approvals
- Other responsibilities as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting at the college or university level
- A minimum of 2 years accounts payable experience in a professional environment
- Strong organization and customer service skills
- Proven ability to maintain deadlines and maintain accuracy
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel is required.