Accounts Receivable Coordinator
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to fill a contract opportunity in Halifax. This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual looking to contribute to a busy operation.
- Entry of all charges on clients’ account
- Preparing and mailing of all clients’ billings
- Answering all client inquires
- Preparing and making deposits
- Processing EFT payment files for monthly billings
- Working with facility and administration regarding client admissions, collections and billings
- Other support as required
- Post-secondary college education in accounting
- At least 2 years’ of related experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Client service minded, results oriented and a clear communicator
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!