Our client is an established grouping of companies, and a leader in their industry, with locations throughout Atlantic Canada. They are seeking a professional Financial Administrator for a permanent opportunity in their Dartmouth office.
Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor and Vice President, you will be responsible for a wide variety of accounting functions in this team based environment. The Finance team members are cross-trained in most aspects of the daily accounting and reporting requirements of the company, making it possible to support each other during busy periods.
- Project accounting from budget entry to invoicing
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash receipts/disbursements
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Accounts receivable functions
- Detailed analyses prepared in excel
- Other accounting support
- University degree in accounting
- At least 5 years experience in progressive accounting roles
- Proficiency in ACCPAC or similar accounting software
- Above average organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience in a project-driven, consulting organization considered an asset
- A mature and professional approach