Our client is seeking a Controller for a permanent position within their Halifax office. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for helping manage the accounting and financing functions, as well as assisting the team in creating new processes and guiding staff on how to navigate future growth.
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Day to day accounting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- G/L account reconciliations
- Government remittances
- Year-end preparation
- Create and implement updates to systems and processes
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- CPA designation or working towards completing CPA
- 5-10 years’ experience in a full-cycle accounting position
- Experience using Yardi software is considered an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Initiative and adaptability
- Real estate experience will be considered an asset
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!