Our client, a well-known manufacturing company located in Halifax, is seeking a Bookkeeper for a contract opportunity within their office. The successful candidate will be responsible for full-cycle bookkeeping and assisting their team with the offices accounting duties.
- Recording daily financial transactions and adjustments
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable and assisting with collections
- Payroll entry and processing
- Bank reconciliations
- WCB and HST remittances
- Creating financial reports
- General ledger entries
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting at the college or university level
- Previous experience completing full-cycle bookkeeping or accounting duties
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite & accounting/payroll software
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to change tasks when necessary
- Dependable and adaptable
- Efficient in both an independent environment and as part of a team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!