Our client, a local public accounting firm, is seeking an Accountant for a permanent opportunity with their office in New Glasgow. This is an opportunity that will appeal to an entrepreneurial, client focused professional. Co-op students will also be accepted under a 4-month term.
- Business development and client management
- Leading client meetings
- Strategic management of the firm
- Completing assurance engagements, year-end working paper files and financial statements
- Corporate, personal and trust tax return review and planning
- General client bookkeeping
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- An individual interested or working toward their CPA.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with outside clients
- Advanced technical skills
- Experience managing a client portfolio would be considered an asset
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!