Our client is seeking a Part-Time Controller for their Halifax office. This is a permanent position working 1-2 days a week. This is a great opportunity for an experienced, hardworking CPA who is looking to contribute to a busy, community focused organization.
- Period end closing and financial reporting
- Day to day accounting
- Board reporting
- Policy and internal controls development and implementation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Banking and insurance
- Other duties as required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in related position
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Above average communication skills
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email, to [email protected]. Please quote position #AS14562-CB.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!