We are seeking a Junior Accountant for a permanent opportunity within a reputable law firm located in Truro. The ideal candidate is an accounting professional looking for a long-term opportunity to grow within a great team.
- Accounts receivables
- Accounts payable
- Account reconciliations
- Resolve billing issues
- Coordinate payments and disbursements
- Assist with month end close
- Liaise with the lawyers and paralegals
- Other duties as required
- 1+ years’ experience in an accounting role or experience in accounts receivables
- Interested or working on obtaining their CPA designation
- Experience working in a legal environment
- Previous experience working with Lighthouse software is considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients
- Well organized and highly reliable
- Excellent analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!