Our client is seeking an Office Manager/Bookkeeper for a permanent opportunity within their Bedford office. Working within their successful team, you will be responsible for helping manage the offices administrative and accounting duties. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with strong organizational skills capable of managing a large workload and meeting assigned deadlines, working independently.
- Process weekly payroll
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Assisting with year-end filing
- Work with the Operations Manager on human resource related duties
- Onboard new employees and process Record of Employments
- Manage the company’s inventory
- costing and ordering of inventory items
- Create reports on job profitability
- Help identify and quote job tenders
- produce monthly and quarterly statements
- Monthly bank/credit card reconciliations
- Act as a backup for the Retail Manager when assistance is needed
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- 3-5 years full-cycle accounting experience
- Previous experience in Sage 50 and QuickBooks are required
- Experience working with landscaping or construction would be considered an asset
- The ability to identify and implement improvement opportunities within their work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time effectively
- Motivated with the ability to take initiative
- Ability to work well both independently and as a team
- Superior attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!