Our client, long standing grouping of companies, is seeking an Accountant for a permanent opportunity in their Bedford office. This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive professional who thrives in a team-oriented environment. With strong multi-tasking skills, the successful candidate responds to changing needs and can focus to meet tight deadlines.
- Ensure accurate and timely close of monthly, quarterly and year-end files
- Work with the Controller regarding results, special reporting requests and projects
- Manage full cycle accounting for selected files
- Assist in the development and implementation of new procedures to enhance operations
- Support budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of ad hoc analysis and reports
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years full cycle experience in financial reporting
- CPA studies in progress will be an asset, but not required
- Advanced MS Office and accounting software abilities
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-tasking skills
- Flexibility to work on projects independently or as part of a team
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Commitment to the strictest level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!