Our client, a growing organization located in Dartmouth, is currently seeking a Payroll Specialist for a permanent position within their office. This opportunity is perfect for an experienced payroll professional looking for a long-term role working within a great team.
- Prepare and process payroll in accordance with policies and legislative requirements for 3 countries
- Generate ROE’s, T4’s and W2’s
- Produce and reconcile payroll reports
- Collaborate with HR for onboarding, offboarding of employees
- Assistance finance and HR department as needed
- Diploma or certificate in accounting, bookkeeping or payroll
- PCP designation preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a payroll focused role
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office software, with a focus in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Payworks, ADP, or Ceridian payroll system is considered an asset
- Previous experience working with international subsidiaries in the US and Europe is considered an asset.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!