Our client, a well-known organization located in Dartmouth, is seeking an Accounting Administrator for a 10-month placement within their team. The successful candidate is an experienced individual capable of keeping organized within a fast-paced environment.
- Process and manage invoices to QuickBooks, including posting payments and checking for discrepancies
- Accounts receivable duties
- preparing accounts receivable aging report
- Client and vendor accounts receivable reporting
- Check the failed transactions daily, update report, and correspond with clients to solve the issue
- Maintain consultant files and back-office information
- Verify that Revenue matches to Back Office & Payroll
- Other duties as required
- Diploma with a focus in accounting
- Previous experience in bookkeeping for small businesses
- Experience processing invoices, reconciling payments, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to balance multiple tasks and properly prioritize to meet deadlines
- Experience in basic accounting software (QuickBooks)
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.