Our client, an exciting, dynamic private company, is seeking an Interim Controller for a 2-3 month position in their Halifax office.
- Financial statement preparation and management reporting
- Cash flow reporting, monitoring and analysis
- Year-end external accountant coordination
- Development and implementation of internal processes and controls
- General ledger maintenance
- Staff management
- Journal entries, accounts payable, HST returns and other general accounting duties as required
- Minimum of 5-7 years related experience
- CPA designation
- Advanced technological skills including spreadsheet and database reporting.
- Strong ability to conduct financial analysis/judgement, business case preparation, budget preparation, management reporting and project management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with others within the organization
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Adaptability and strong problem resolution skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.