|Location:||Moncton, NB, Remote|
Our client, Sollio Agriculture, is seeking a Regional Accountant for their Moncton, NB location. Sollio Agriculture operates as part of a franchised joint venture in Ontario and the Maritimes, selling agricultural crop input products. This is a permanent remote position, preferably in the Moncton or Fredericton area, and requires some travel across NS, NB, and PEI.
- Monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statement preparation
- Prepare and analyze future capital plans for board approval, annual operating budgets, and forecasts
- Prepare various return on investment financial analysis on potential capital projects and business acquisitions/amalgamations
- Advise joint venture business owners relating to financial matters
- Assist bookkeeping staff at each location
- Prepare packages for the board of directors
- Attend board meeting, present financial overview, and take minutes
- Provide support on company ERP system
- Other duties as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- 4-5 years’ experience preparing and analyzing financial statements
- Proficiency using MS Excel and MS Dynamics/Navision
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Previous experience in the agriculture industry is considered an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!