Our reputable and well-established client is seeking a Junior Accountant for a permanent opportunity within their Halifax area office. The successful candidate is a self-motivated, confident professional able to take the lead and make decisions within their role.
- Complete monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Assist in reviewing the end-of-year financial statements
- Maintenance of the general ledger
- Following up on outstanding invoices
- Vendor communication
- Other accounting support as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 3 years of experience in a similar, independent role
- Proficiency using accounting software programs
- Savvy self starter, with the ability to make decisions
- Adaptable and able to change priorities
- Professional communication skills
- Very strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!