Our client is growing again! This reputable organization is seeking a Property Accountant for a permanent position in their Dartmouth office. Working closely with the Accounting Manager and accounting support staff, you will be responsible for the full cycle accounting for a portfolio of commercial properties. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join a well-respected, Nova Scotia based organization.
- Financial statement preparation
- General ledger maintenance
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly reporting for multiple entities
- Variance Analysis
- Annual recovery calculations
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Budget preparation
- Year-end audit preparation
- Other intermediate level accounting duties or special projects as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Minimum 3-5+ years’ experience in a full cycle accounting position
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; most notable Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Above average attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Team orientation and personable, positive approach
- Experience performing property accounting is an asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!