Our client, an esteemed non-profit organization in the healthcare sector, is seeking a Financial Administrator for three month-contract position. Working a combination of remote and in-office hours, this position is based out of the organizations’ downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia office. This is an ideal opportunity for a self-starter with strong accounting support experience and proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Accounts payable
- Journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Track, record, and enter gifts and donations
- Financial data entry
- Office admin (scanning, document preparation, file maintenance)
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounting support position
- Previous experience in a not-for-profit environment will be considered an asset
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Office Suite & ability to pick up on other programs quickly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive approach and go-getter work ethic
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!