We are seeking an M&A Analyst for a permanent opportunity with our client headquartered in Halifax. The successful candidate will be responsible for engagement support in mergers, acquisitions, and divestiture activities.
As a busy and dynamic position, our client is seeking a candidate who is an enthusiastic individual with the ability to work collaboratively with others within the team.
- Research and identify new markets/targets for company growth
- Conduct, interpret, and analyse business, industry, economic, and market research
- Utilize research tools to identify comparable companies and analyze market-based valuation multiples
- Build and prepare financial analysis
- Support the creation and distribution of professional client and marketing material
- Assist in preparing correspondence, presentations, outlining findings, and meeting notes
- Keep current on market trends
- Help support the implementation, administration, and completion of client engagements
- Post-secondary education in business, accounting, or finance
- Previous experience in analysis
- Interest in completing a CPA or CBV designation is considered an asset
- Experience using research tools such as Pitchbook considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (primarily Excel)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent professionalism when dealing with clients and customers
- Strong organizational and time management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!