Intertape Polymer, a recognized leader in the manufacturing industry with locations across North America and overseas, is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team. This is a permanent opportunity based out of their location in Truro, Nova Scotia and ideal for an Accountant looking to contribute meaningfully to a committed and successful team. A hybrid in-office and remote working opportunity is available.
- Set up and maintain cost accounting model integrity
- Valuation of inventory
- Ensure cycle count activities are in compliance with corporate inventory policies
- Monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial statement preparation
- Variance reporting and financial analysis
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Review and maintain internal controls
- Assist with annual budget and year-end audit
- Prepare costing, profitability, and waste reports
- Other ad hoc cost analysis
- Additional related responsibilities as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting or finance
- CPA designation completed, currently in progress or candidates interested in starting the program in the near future
- Previous experience in cost analysis and inventory financial controls is an asset
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and an approachable demeanour
- Aptitude and curiosity in learning new systems and processes
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and works well in a deadline-driven environment
- Works effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work with the “big picture” in focus
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!