Our client, located in Lakeside, Nova Scotia is looking for an Office Manager for a permanent position in their office. The successful candidate is an experienced professional capable of a variety of administrative and accountant duties.
- Collecting timesheets and preparing weekly payroll
- Bank Reconciliation
- Corporate Tax Remittances
- Oversee accounts payable and receivables management
- Inventory management using QuickBooks
- Develop, implement, and manage office services
- A variety of administrative duties such as filing, organizing office operations, and controlling correspondences
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative, and secretarial responsibilities and tasks
- Troubleshoot email and computer issues
- 3-5 years of experience with accounting and payroll
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant.
- Proficiency in MS Office and QuickBooks
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a positive team environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!