Our client, located in Bedford, Nova Scotia, is looking for a Billing Coordinator for a permanent position in their office. The successful candidate is an experienced accounting professional with great attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Generate customer invoices in accordance with contract requirements
- Submit and track change notices and subsequent change orders
- Attend project related meetings and/or conference calls
- Work with Project Managers and customers to resolve billing discrepancies
- Generate monthly job cost reports and all other accounting reports as requested
- Responsible for interfacing with clients for account receivables
- Track and report on labour hours worked by unionized employees
- Code, enter and obtain approval for invoices
- Adhere to all company workplace policies, standards, procedures and safe work practices
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business Administration or at least 3-5 years relevant work experience in similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office products especially Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing needs
- Experience with payroll processing would be considered an asset
- Experience in electrical/construction industry is considered a strong asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!