We are seeking a versatile and dedicated Accountant for a permanent opportunity with our client located in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong full-cycle accounting experience and a desire to work in the thriving real estate industry while being a part of a positive and progressive team. In operation for over 50 years, this company enjoys diversified business units, and continued growth.
- Financial statement preparation
- Monthly reporting for multiple entities
- Sales reports
- Variance analysis
- Payroll processing
- General ledger maintenance
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 4-5+ years’ full-cycle accounting experience
- CPA is an asset or solid experience and education
- Advanced Excel and working knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Proficiency with Sage 50 and/or QuickBooks Online
- Prior experience in either real estate or property management industries is an asset, but not required
- Solid analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Above average attention to detail and organizational skills
- High level prioritizing skills and ability to address deadline driven tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment with a professional and personable demeanor
- Flexible and adaptable
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!