|Location:||Miramichi, New Brunswick|
Our client is seeking a Payroll Administrator for their growing team in Shediac, New Brunswick. This is a contract position with strong potential to become permanent with an established and thriving company. The ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail and is eager to take initiative.
- Collect, calculate, and enter payroll hours
- Prepare reports and summaries related to bonuses
- Resolve payroll discrepancies
- Answer and respond to payroll inquiries
- Maintain and update payroll policies and procedures as needed
- Other payroll related duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business administration, accounting, or payroll
- Completed payroll certification ideal but equivalent experience will also be considered
- Minimum 3+ years’ full-process payroll experience; ideally with punch clocks for a high volume of employees
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong and highly accurate data entry skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficient with software programs including MS Office Suite
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!