Pension & Benefits Coordinator
We’re seeking a Pension & Benefits Coordinator for a contract opportunity with our established and reputable client in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. Performing a range of responsibilities including benefits administration, the successful candidate will be an adaptable and committed individual keen to contribute their skills to this positive team.
- Track, coordinate, and manage employee leave of absences
- Coordinate information and documentation between insurance providers
- Payroll administration and processing support
- Answer pension and benefits inquiries from employees
- Process invoices for health, dental, and pension payments
- Assist HR team with new hires and onboarding
- Prepare and assist with new hire orientations
- Other related duties as needed
- Post-secondary education (college or university) in business administration or human resources
- Minimum 1 years’ payroll & benefits administration experience
- Completed payroll certification will be considered an asset but is not required
- Knowledge of payroll and benefit processes and legislation
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Comfort and efficiency working in a fast-paced environment and ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations
- Highly organized and superior attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!