Our client, a successful public accounting firm in Dartmouth, is seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant for a dynamic and key permanent role within their team.
Utilizing a committed and driven work approach, you will provide clients with experienced and creative advice while working to support the overall operations of the firm.
- Client bookkeeping
- Notice to reader
- Review engagements
- Year-end file preparation
- Corporate tax preparation
- Provide clients with advisory level services
- Assist staff with other projects as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 3+ years’ comparable experience within public practice
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Superior client service and professional communication skills
- Comfortable with various software programs and quick to learn
- Self-motivated and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail in a deadline driven environment
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in growing, entrepreneurial organization, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!