Consultant – Technology Risk
Our client is looking to add to their rapidly growing, reputable team in Halifax, Nova Scotia. As part of the Consulting Risk Services Team, the successful candidate will be a new graduate keen to pursue their CPA designation with the support of an established and highly respected accounting firm.
As Consultant – Technology Risk, you will be responsible for providing clients with an in-depth overview of their risk standings and offer solutions to improve performance, business, and overall market.
- Analyze business, financial and IT systems
- Identify risks and areas for improvement
- Support on-site coordination during engagements
- Assist in planning engagements
- Assist clients in strengthening internal controls and improve IT and business performance
- Direct daily progress of fieldwork and update supervisors of engagement statuses
- Maintain long-term client relationships and networks
- Cultivate business development opportunities
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or finance
- Possession of, or be actively pursuing, CPA designation
- Previous experience using SAP and/or Oracle software
- Knowledge of Cyber Program Management, Business Resilience, Data Analytics, and/or Business Intelligence tasks considered strong assets
- Strong skills in project management and, ideally, engagement closure
- Superior analytical and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated integrity, values, and work ethic
- Self-motivated and willingness to think outside of the box
- Effective working in an autonomous role but desire to be part of a large, engaging team
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!