CPA - Senior Staff Accountant
Are you a motivated and client service focused professional looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to join a growing financial services organization? Our client in Halifax, Nova Scotia is looking to hire multiple CPA - Senior Staff Accountants to join their successful and growing team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Manager, the successful candidates will play a key role in the provision of accounting, assurance, and related services to a wide variety of clients.
- Financial statement preparation
- Assurance engagement execution
- Accounting advisory services
- Managing client relationships
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 3+ years’ relevant experience
- Previous public accounting and/or hedge fund experience is required
- Superior technical skills and ability to work with various software programs
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication and client service approach
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Demonstrates practicality and discipline while maintaining a high level of honesty, tact and professionalism
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
These position offer flexibility regarding your work schedule and a competitive benefits and compensation package commensurate with experience and qualifications. The organization offers a positive, cooperative, and progressive workplace that promotes respect, high ethical standards and a professional, team-oriented approach.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!