Manager, Assurance and Accounting
Our client, a successful and growing company in the financial services industry, is looking to fill multiple positions of Manager, Assurance and Accounting within their Halifax, Nova Scotia team. These are permanent opportunities that offer flexibility, growth, and the ability to be part of a comprehensive and valued team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidates will play an integral role within the assurance and accounting group and be responsible for managing client engagements and relationships.
- Developing an understanding of the clients’ needs and adapting the audit approach to meet changing environments
- Reviewing financials statements, investment portfolios, and shareholder registrars
- Building and maintaining effective working relations with clients
- Directing fieldwork
- Fostering an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment
- Contributing to audit teams and engage in sharing team members’ views
- Utilizing technology to continually learn, share knowledge, and enhance service delivery
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Previous leadership and project management experience is an asset
- Previous audit and/or hedge fund accounting experience is a strong asset
- Superior technical skills and ability to work with various software programs
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication and client service approach
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Demonstrates practicality and discipline while maintaining a high level of honesty, tact and professionalism
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
These position offer flexibility regarding your work schedule and a competitive benefits and compensation package commensurate with experience and qualifications. The organization offers a positive, cooperative, and progressive workplace that promotes respect, high ethical standards and a professional, team-oriented approach.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!