Our client, a large private company, is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their head office in Burnside. This is a permanent opportunity, best suited for an innovative, forward-thinking individual with strong business acumen.
- Identify issues, make recommendations, and implement required changes
- Develop technical processes to promote efficiencies
- Determine user requirements and ensure maximum usability
- Assess research information and reports, presenting findings to stakeholders
- Conduct regular system analytics
- Project management
- Other relevant duties as required
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or IT
- 2-3+ years’ experience in analytics and systems development
- Proficiency with SQL language and database management
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience with Visio
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Kaitlyn Farrell by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!