Senior Financial Analyst
Are you looking for a fast paced, challenging finance opportunity with international travel? Our client, a successful financial consulting firm with an international client base, is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join a strong, cohesive and efficient team in Halifax. This is a permanent opportunity for a highly analytical individual with superior writing skills looking to be part of a dedicated and reputable team.
- Reviewing material and identifying discrepancies
- Identifying significant operational risks
- Drafting compressive reports
- Preparing the team for on-site and virtual visits with fund managers
- Attending and leading conference meetings
- Conducting in-depth interviews with senior professionals
- Researching and presenting on market developments, industry trends and regulatory requirements
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CFA or CAIA also considered)
- 4+ years’ relevant experience
- Superior writing skills and previous experience writing in-depth reports considered a strong asset
- Strategic decision-making and operational experience
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Experience in the alternative asset industry ideal but not required
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a client-oriented focus and the ability to excel in growing, highly professional organization, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!