Senior Payroll Advisor
Are you a professional and proactive payroll professional looking to contribute your skills to an established and committed company? If so, our client in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia is seeking a Senior Payroll Advisor to work closely with the corporate finance team and support the implementation of a centralized payroll structure and transition to a new workforce management system.
- Lead the conversion of decentralized payroll into a centralized structure
- Assist with the administration of compensation and benefits
- Ensure compliance and pay equity
- Review and modify benefits policies as needed
- Liaise with wellness and benefit vendors to coordinate services
- Prepare and oversee payroll related documents
- Payroll reconciliations
- Verify time sheets, wage attachments, and benefits
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education (college or university) with a business, accounting or payroll focus
- Working towards or completion of PCP certification is considered a strong asset
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar payroll role, ideally in a restructuring environment
- Strong knowledge of payroll systems and internal controls
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and professional attitude
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Flexible work ethic and willingness to take initiative
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!