Senior Financial Analyst
Our client, a reputable and established company, is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to work closely with the finance team in a hands-on role during a high growth period. Working with the corporate head office in Halifax, Nova Scotia this is a contract opportunity for 2 – 3 months and will be working from home for the duration of the project.
- Financial analysis and variance analysis
- Ad hoc reporting
- Excel data manipulation
- Other duties as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation in progress or completed
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong analytical skills are a necessity
- Solid understanding of general accounting and internal controls
- Adaptability, determination and ability to take initiative
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Demonstrates practicality and discipline while maintaining a high level of honesty, tact and professionalism
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!