Are you a professional and personable individual keen to build upon your payroll career with an established, reputable, and dynamic organization in the health care industry? If so, our client in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia is seeking a Payroll Associate for a contract opportunity with permanent potential.
- Receive and verify payroll records (unionized & non-unionized)
- Enter and process status changes for staff
- Process increments and deductions
- Print, sort, and prepare pay stubs for distribution
- Vacation and sick time tracking
- Assist in the administration of benefits plans
- Assist with WCB reports
- Maintain employee records and information
- Answer general payroll inquiries from employees
- Other accounting support as required
- Post-secondary education (college or university) with a business, accounting or payroll focus
- Working towards or completion of PCP certification
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar payroll support role, ideally in the healthcare field
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and professional attitude
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Flexible and adaptable work ethic
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!