Our client is seeking an Accounting Clerk for a permanent opportunity within their Dartmouth office. Supporting the accounting team and a select portfolio of clients, the ideal candidate will have a go-getter attitude and team-oriented approach.
- Accounts payable processing
- Financial data entry and analysis
- Financial reporting support
- Financial filing and record keeping
- T4 preparation and support
- Other accounting duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in accounting, bookkeeping, or business
- 1 – 2 years’ accounting support experience, ideally in a client-focused environment
- Strong computer proficiency and a passion for technology
- Ability to pick up on new processes quickly and work under pressure
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter, ability to take initiative
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!